Ever since my friend Sunshine suggested Everything Yummy, I was bent on trying the restaurant. I'm a sucker for novelty, especially dining places. Perfect timing because my friend and future (like one month from now) lawyer, Corina is now back in Cebu. So we took her there.
Talamban is an unfamiliar territory for us so we sought the aid of Maps+. For curious readers out there, now you know where to find it. (You're welcome hehe!)
Boy was it tiny! We almost missed it. The entrance's width is only around 4 meters wide. They had only two tables and a bar to accommodate customers. A total of 12 diners at one time. It was a full house when we came. We had to wait several minutes for a free table. Once seated, I felt we were cramped next to each other. We can practically help ourselves with the next table's food! At the end of the night, Raymond even made new friends LOL!
Ambience wise, the place was quiant and cozy. It was just too small.
Their delivery boxes.
They have very affordable value meals priced at P95, for those on a diet. For those with pit-less stomachs who can devour endless amounts of food and manage to maintain a 22-inch waistline, I hate you. Dishes ranging from P180-P700 are also available for you.

This dish I give a 10 thumbs up! It isn't called the Adobomb for nothing. Its simply 'da bomb! (Corny!)
Where to begin? I can just sing praises for this dish all day long! I can eat this dish for the rest of my life and die happy. The Singaporean Peppered Prawns. It's prawns sprinkled in pepper with that irresistible garlic aroma, designed to make your taste buds dance. My mouth tingles just thinking about it.
I wasn't too pleased with my order of Spanish Chorizo. At least the prawns were there to cheer my palate.
Other dishes on their menu courtesy of their Facebook page. The family at the next table (and Raymond's new friends) said Everything Yummy boasts of their Ribs. Its the best in town, they said. Now we know what to order on our next food trip!
The breakfast club (Minus Stephen and Camilo)
Definitely, the name is no exaggeration.
Everything Yummy is located at Piazza Elesia, Talamban, Cebu City.
If you are salivating over that full slab of baby back ribs, call them at 0917-8998669 or at 406-5678 because they deliver too!
.....











No comments:
Post a Comment