Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Topokki Man

If you wished, like I did, when I first dined at Joed's Lutong Hapon, that there was also a Korean carenderia in Cebu, well...your prayers have been answered.

Add the Topokki Man to your list of hole-in-the-wall restaurants. Opened just July of this year, the Topokki Man specializes on the famous Korean snack - Topokki or Korean stir fry rice cake. You can spot this charming little restaurant at 7 Rosedale Place Doña Rita Village, Banilad.
 Interiors courtesy of their Facebook Page.
They do have other dishes on the menu on a much affordable price compared to what Korean restaurants usually charge. How affordable you ask? Well, P150 for a bowl of bibimbap or mixed rice; P130-P180 for a serving of topokki in original, seafood, cheese, or seafood+cheese flavors; P80-P120 for a bowl of ramen with egg, rice cake, cheese, seafood or dumpling; P150-P180 for rapokki (thats ramen with topokki); P50 for a dish of babyrolls and many more. They even have value meals priced at P80 aqui!


L-R: Seafood ramen, baby rolls, cheese tapokki, and set of frieds
 
AND...they DELIVER too! Minimum order of P400 required. It's the second Saturday that we ordered in for lunch and I'm pretty sure there will be more Saturdays to come. My office mates and I are all fans of the Topokki Man!


They are open Mondays to Saturdays from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. For delivery, you may contact them at 34567-01.


Go and try their cheese topokki. I give it a double thumbs up!


Photo Credits: Phil So Good and Marvin Tabacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment